Resveratrol 98% of Polydatin Extract Benefits in Red Wine
1. Product name: Resveratrol of Polydatin extract.
2. Active ingredient: Polydatin
3. Botanical source: Polygonum cuspidatum
4. Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
5. CAS NO.: 27208-80-6
6. Specification: 98% Polydatin
7. Molecular formula: C20H22O8
8. Molecular Weight: 390.384
9. Characters: White crystalline powder
10. Solubility: Easily soluble in ether,chl
Product name: Resveratrol of Polydatin extract.
Active ingredient: Polydatin
Botanical source: Polygonum cuspidatum
Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
CAS NO.: 27208-80-6
Specification: 98% Polydatin
Molecular formula: C20H22O8
Molecular Weight: 390.384
Characters: White crystalline powder
Solubility: Easily soluble in ether,chlorofrom, methanol,ethanol,acetone etc.
Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetics
1.Polydatin is extracted from a traditional Chinese herbal medicine, Polygonum cuspidatum(Hu Zhang).
2.Polydatin also can be called resveratrol glycoside, piceid.
3.It is reported that polydatin obviously protects against thrombosis, has a special effect in shock treatment.
4.Polydatin is also a resources of resveratrol. Because if it hydrolyzed, the hydrolysate are resveratrol and glucose.
2. Effect on cardiovascular system;
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal;
4. Nourish and protect liver;
5. Anti-oxidant and quench free-radicals;
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.
1.Applied in food field, it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field,it's frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease
3.Applied in comestics,it's can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.