Alpha or Bata Arbutin Extract Powder Products 99% HPLC for Skin
Appearance:White cryatal powder
Solubility:Dissolved in water
Alpha arbutin is a whitening rookie after beta-arbutin, which source is narrow, only by different microbial enzymes for glycosylation, a molecule of hydroquinone (hydroquinone) and a the molecules of glucose combine to form a single beta-arbutin.
Enzymatic synthesis meets environmental requirements and has high stereoselectivity.Because the production process involves the cultivation of microorganisms to produce enzymes that catalyze the glycosylation reaction, this method of preparation is also called fermentation.
1.Alpha arbutin powder is applied in cosmetic field.
(1) alpha arbutin powder can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
(2) alpha arbutin powder is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in japan and asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
(3) alpha arbutin powder inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
(4) alpha arbutin powder is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as hydroqinone.
(5) alpha arbutin powder mainly gives three main properties;Whitening effects, anti- age effect and uvb/ uvc filter.
2.Alpha arbutin powder is applied in medical field.
(1) alpha arbutin powder was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) alpha arbutin powderwas used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) alpha arbutin powder may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) alpha arbutin powder is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin.
(5) alpha arbutin powder has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) alpha arbutin powder can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
The recommended additions for both arbutin are as follows:
|Product name:||Recommanded dosage|
Modulation skin care products should pay attention to the matters:
♥ arbutin is easy to decompose in acidic environment, please pay attention to control ph in 5-7 when dealing with cream, emulsion ect...
♥ dissolving arbutin in a small amount of water at 50 ºc, added it after creaming emulsion is completed;
♥ adding the suitable amount of antioxidants to prevent cream discoloration;
♥ after cream emulsion completed, added with a small amount of water dissolved nahso3 and na2so3 (recommended add 0.3-0.4%) at 50 ° c
♥ adding natural vegetable oil which content the oleic acid, linoleic acid...., can promote the synergistic effect of arbutin;
♥ adding 0.8 -1.0% azone in cosmetic, can promote the absorption of arbutin, while preventing arbutin precipitation of the skin